- Under the direction of Qualified Coaches.
- Open to Girls & Boys (Queens Park & non Queens Park players) from 5-11 years.
- Each player will receive an Aldi MiniRoos Pack which includes Football, Shin Pads, Backpack, Boots Bag & Water Bottle.
- Total cost for 6 weeks of instruction including Aldi MiniRoos Participant Pack is $100.
- Register by clicking on the image below:
Saturday 3rd of August at Brazilian Fields in Centennial Park and our AA1 Saturday Rangers team took on Glebe Gorillas knowing a draw or win would see them crowned as back to back Saturday Division 1 Minor Premiers after achieving the same feat in 2018.
The game was a close affair eventually ending 2-1 to our men. A great passing move lead to the opener from Rob Spinks in the first half. The lead was then doubled in the second half when Ben Tamplin converted a penalty. Glebe rallied late to get a goal of their own and ensure it was a tight finish but the team wearing Red and Black prevailed at the final whistle. I’m lead to believe the well earned celebrations went on long into the night.
The focus will now shift for the team to making sure they negotiate what will prove to be a very tough path to a Grand Final at the start of September. For now though from everyone at the club, congratulations to coaches Joe Ryan, Lee Crompton and the rest of the team for your extraordinary efforts over the past few seasons. The very best of luck too for the remainder of this one.