Queens Park FC is a not for profit community football club playing in the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) of Sydney. The Club origins date back to 1968, playing home games at Queens Park and Waverley Park Synthetic (click for locations).
The Club has an inclusive “Football for All” philosophy with a membership of over 1,300 registered players from U5 to All Age, with nearly 50% of the junior player base being female.
Besides providing organised and competitive football, the Club offers skills programs and coaching support by qualified, former professional players.
The Club participates in the MINIROOS format for ages U6 to U12 as follows:
- Under 6 & 7 : 4-a-side with no goalkeeper. Maximum 3 substitutes.
- Under 8 & 9 : 7-a-side including a goalkeeper. Maximum 4 substitutes.
- Under 10, 11 & 12 : 9-a-side including a goalkeeper. Maximum 5 substitutes.
The remaining age groups :
- Under 4 & 5 : Little Lions Introductory football program.
- Under 13 to All Age : 11-a-side including a goalkeeper. Maximum 5 substitutes.
Queens Park (Eastern Suburbs) Football Club Inc is a not for profit incorporated community club registered with NSW Fair Trading. In accordance with the constitution and statutory requirements, an AGM is held yearly, which includes presenting audited financial reports and holding elections for office bearers.
Junior President: Alistair Little
Secretary: Jaleh Shafie (Senior Registrar)
Paul Bayutti (Manager)
Nidia Danza (Junior Registrar)
Emma Vaughan (Co-opted)
David Eastwood (Treasurer, by invitation)